Zymendica 120 Vegeterian Capsules
Nature Beginning Zymendica is a Complete Vegetarian Capsules with a potent, full-spectrum blend of enzymes to offer maximal support to the function of your intestines
Such a broad range of enzymes is rare in most supplements, but is essential to the efficacy of the Zymendica. As the included enzymes work together to maintain normal enzyme levels, they are supporting the body’s natural digestive ability and assisting in mechanisms that repair dysfunctional areas in the intestinal tract.
The broad combination of different enzymes found in Zymendica is designed to maximize the absorption, utilization and breakdown of essential
Health Benefits of Zymendica Complete
- Delivers a full assortment of highly active enzymes in one two-capsule dose
Maltodextrin-free – does not contain any of the maltodextrinproducts, whether they be wheat, corn or rice derived), that are commonly used in enzyme supplements
- Does not contain porcine or any other animal-derived enzymes, as many other enzyme supplements do
- Retains potency across a wide range of
phlevels (from 2 to 10), so you can experience its benefits even after the supplement enters the intestinal tract and throughout its entire journey.
filteredand purified enzymes, so the product is also beneficial to those who suffer from allergies
- Does not contain fruit-derived enzymes that may have a detrimental effect on intestinal performance for some (such as
papain, kiwi or bromelain)
- Helps with protein breakdown while avoiding excess amounts of proteases that can inflame or irritate tissues within the
- Supplies the enzyme Serratia
peptidaseto help protect sensitive gastrointestinal tissues from potential irritation.
- Includes the enzyme
lysozymefor its unique ability to disintegrate the cell walls of bacteria and yeast cells
- Supplies a wide array of
disaccharidases(which include lactase, pullulanase, isomaltaseand sucrase/ invertase) to help by adhering to sugars that were fermented by harmful organisms. Such sugars contribute to dysbiosis.
- Included dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) supports proper digestion of gluten and casein along with their exorphin peptides gluteomorphin and casomorphin.
You may use Zymendica
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend 800 mg* With the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
Amylase 1,830 BAU**
Alpha Amylase 100 DU**
Sugar Specific Enzymes
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
Beta Glucanase 20 BGU**
Alpha-Galactosidase 40 GaIU**
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Acid Protease 50 SAP**
Alkaline Protease 50 PC**
Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/
Fat Specific Enzyme
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated
*Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and cellulose.
As a dietary