Cat’s Claw Extract
- Cleanses and detoxifies the entire gastrointestinal tract, reduces gut inflammation, supports healthy flora.
- Protects the body from viruses.
- Powerful cellular
rejuvenator— helps fight infection.
- Used in fighting Lyme’s and related infections.
- Improves circulation, supports healthy blood pressure.
- May support DNA repair.
- Good tasting and alcohol-free, great for kids and adults!
Cat’s Claw, also known as Samento or Uña
After using Cat’s Claw with approximately 150 patients between 1988 and 1992, Dr. Brent Davis reported that he refers to the herb as “the opener of the way” because of its remarkable ability to cleanse the entire intestinal tract and help patients suffering from many inflammation-related stomach and bowel disorders.
The active chemical compounds found in Cat’s Claw are alkaloids and tannins. The alkaloids have a pronounced effect on the ability of white blood cells to engulf and digest harmful micro-organisms and foreign matter. Laboratory testing has shown that the alkaloids in Cat’s Claw have a pronounced enhancement effect on phagocytosis (the ability of the white blood cells and macrophages to attack, engulf and digest harmful micro-organisms, foreign matter and debris)
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars
Not intended for children under 2 years old. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult with a health practitioner before using during pregnancy or lactation.