Exceptionally well-absorbed liquid magnesium in an ultra-colloidal suspension.
- Magnesium is known as the “anti-stress” mineral.
- According to a recent study, 68% of Americans are magnesium-deficient.
- Magnesium is essential for energy production, glutathione synthesis, cell integrity, detoxification, muscular and neurological function, pH balance and cardiovascular health.
- Supports regeneration and repair of damaged liver tissue.
- Excellently-absorbed, good tasting liquid form, great for children, elders or sensitive adults.
LiquiMag is an Ultra-colloidal suspension for optimal absorption and cellular uptake. Essentially predigested, less breakdown by the digestive tract is required, facilitating superior absorption in the presence of gastrointestinal issues that limit the breakdown and absorption of tablets, capsules and powdered supplements.
Magnesium deficiency has long been thought to play a significant role in the auditory sensitivity or insensitivity common with children on The Spectrum. This may occur with a predominance of calcium that can create a magnesium deficiency, facilitating an increased release of glutamate, and resulting in an over-stimulation of the auditory nerve.
Magnesium is known as the “anti-stress” mineral, and also one of the body’s premiere biochemical enzyme catalysts. It is essential for glutathione synthesis, energy production, cell replication and integrity, detoxification, muscular/neurological function, and maintaining body pH balance.
Adequate Magnesium is required to metabolize fatty acids via the magnesium dependent delta desaturase enzyme pathways. Stress of any kind lowers magnesium levels and low magnesium levels increase stress. As such, low magnesium and stress reinforce each other. An imbalance in the magnesium/calcium ratio with magnesium deficiency can lead to a thickening or “stickiness” of the blood via abnormal platelet cell aggregation.
As a dietary supplement, mix two teaspoons with 3-4 oz. juice or water, 1-2 times a day, taken with meals. Do not exceed 300 mg elemental magnesium total per day from all supplemented sources, unless under practitioner supervision.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. Shake well before each use. Keep neck and cap clean.