Probiotics are critically important for digestive health, to help grow "good flora" in the intestines. Our modern world assails our bodies with a lot of digestive challenges, and taking good probiotics can help colonize the gut, supporting gut health. This may benefit anyone with minor or major issues of digestion, including yeast overgrowth, parasites, bloating, indigestion, constipation or diarrhea.
People on the autistic spectrum generally do not colonize intestinal flora easily, and their digestive systems tend to fall out of balance very easily. In our view, every person on the spectrum will probably need to take probiotics daily for the rest of their life, to help their digestive and detoxification systems stay healthy. Our Maximum Strength Probiotic Formula is a high intensity option, for those who need really intensive levels of broad-spectrum support.
FUNCTIONS OF THESE CERTIFIED PROBIOTIC STRAINS
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the gut mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological intestinal barrier function
- Synthesize B vitamins and vitamin K
- Produce the lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support the detoxifying activity of enzymes and removal of phenols and ammonia
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
This product is shipped by 2-day shipping, with a cold pack, no extra charge.
FREE OF THE FOLLOWING COMMON ALLERGENS:Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Feingold Association acceptable for Stage One.