The easiest way to order is online. Select the "Our Store" link from our homepage, and choose the products you would like to order.
Our website accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If you would prefer to order by phone, feel free to give us a call.
If you would rather mail or fax your order, feel free to print out our order form and send it to us. If you mail a check, we will ship your order after it clears our bank.
All orders placed online or sent to us ship from our California headquarters within two business days after we receive them.
If you are planning to have us ship to you outside the United States, please read the following information first:
We ship to most countries in the world.
1. We have distributors in Scotland, The Netherlands and Canada. If you need your order shipped to you in Europe or Canada, please use these distributors. For other countries, feel free to place your order online, and we will ship it directly from California if possible.
2. You will see an estimate of international shipping charges when you order.
3. We use several shipping services to ship international orders, depending on what works best for each country. For this reason, your shipping charges may be different from what you see when you order. If you wish to confirm your final total before we ship your order, just let us know that in the comments area.
4. If you have a particular shipping service you would like us to use, let us know and we will try to use it.
5. Please inform yourself of the customs requirements of your country, to avoid surprises. Some countries are more restrictive than others, about allowing supplements to be imported.
6. Please let us know any special information about shipping supplements to your country, so that we can mark the packages in a way that will give them the best chance of getting to you.
7. If your order is held by customs because of your country's customs regulations, we will not be able to refund your purchase. We cannot control foreign customs regulations, and this is the only way we are able to continue to ship internationally.