Milk Thistle Extract 2 oz
- Protects liver from incoming toxins; supports cleansing.
- Blocks toxins and supports healthy detoxification.
- Economical choice for liver support.
- Supports regeneration and repair of damaged liver tissue.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Stimulates bile flow, promoting bowel regularity.
- Sulfur source, assists in
Milk Thistle is one of the most widely used herbs. Milk thistle’s main active ingredient is a flavonoid called silymarin, an antioxidant which is believed to protect liver cells from toxins, particularly lipid peroxidation, and helps to detoxify alcohol, drugs, and other chemical toxins.
There are many compounds in milk thistle, mostly
Milk Thistle is a Leukotriene inhibitor. It regenerates liver cells and stimulates bile flow. It is a source of sulfur. Milk Thistle also supports the kidneys and adrenals and aids inflammatory bowel disorders and immune function.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural
Note: Not intended for children under 2 years old. As with any nutritional