Great Non-Profit Organization
BrainChild Nutritionals is proud to announce that we will be partnering with the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (PedANP), an official affiliate to the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP).
The purpose of PedANP as an organization is to disseminate knowledge and increase expo
of pediatric medicine to the Naturopathic and conventional medical community
. The PedANP also work to increase
opportunities for more pediatric residencies, pediatric research, and bridge the gap between conventional and naturopathic pediatric medicine.
The Board of Directors consists of prominent physicians and leaders in the area of pediatric medicine within the profession. Please see full list to the right.
This organization is open to all licensed naturopathic physicians and students attending a CNME-approved naturopathic school.
PedANP has experts speakers in the field of pediatric Naturopathic medicine. BrainChild Nutritionals believes that PedANP educational activities will benefit both those interested in specializing in naturopathic pediatrics, as well as family practitioners who want extra education for their pediatric patients.
BrainChild Nutritionals is proud to announce its sponsorhsip of TACA, a national organization that provides real help for children with autism and their families. They are there to educate, empower, and support families affected by autism and strive towards speeding up the cycle time from autism diagnosis to effective treatments.
TACA offers parents many educational opportunities through webinars and conferences which focus on autism related topics such as advocacy and medical issues and feature special guest speakers from around the United States. Their website provides in-depth comprehensive information regarding the autism journey and upcoming local community events along with a free e-newsletter you can easily suscribe to with the latest autism news and listing of events.
Some of the other resources also available include parent support through email and Live Chat and a Parent Mentor Program where families affected by autism can be matched with a personal TACA Parent Mentor who will offer one-on-one support, along with general suggestions and information about autism related subjects such as medical insurance, behavorial issues, navigating school district issues, biomedical treatments, common dietary intervention and a variety of additional topics.
Scholarship programs are also offered periodically for families trying to stretch out a budget to include all the treatments necessary for your child.
To learn more about the resources, programs and services offered by TACA check out their website at www.tacanow.org
BrainChild Nutritionals is proud to support and partner with the Autism Hope Alliance !
What is the Autism Hope Alliance?
The Autism Hope Alliance embodies hope for families facing the diagnosis of Autism through education, financial support and volunteerism.The Autism Hope Alliance is the first non-profit foundation for Autism to emerge from the natural foods industry.Providing Hope and Help for Autism Families Today
Why is BrainChild Nutritionals Partnering with the Autism Hope Alliance?
The Autism Hope alliance partnership program has been developed to raise money through donation and support from company like BrainChild Nutritionals while bringing awareness and to create a standards that ensure companies do their due diligence by being socially responsible to the Autism community. BrainChild Nutritionals shares the same vision as the Autism Alliance and in fact, BrainChild Nutritionals has over the last 18 years been a pioneer in producing a Gluten Free-Casein Free-Dairy Free supplement. By adhering to the utmost standard BrainChild Nutritionals is proud to achieve the Autism Approved logo!
Autism Hope Alliance short video
Autism Hope Alliance Accomplishments over the last years!
- Autism Hope Alliance has donated to Generation Rescue, Talk About Curing Autism and smaller non-profits worldwide from our Autism Approved®Sponsorship program. To date, the Autism Hope Alliance has helped over 1000 families through their programs.
- Produced “Special Foods for Special Needs”, an instructional DVD to educate parents on shopping in a health food market.
- Through collaboration with the top experts in Autism, AHA wrote and produced the “Autism: What the Experts Know” resource booklet. We are proud that through grant funding, we are able to distribute thousands of booklets to families for free across the country.
- Over $140K have been given in scholarships to families to attend a parent training program at the Autism Treatment Center of America
- Sponsor of the Autism Grass Roots Tour, which traveled to 26 states, giving free lectures to over 4,000 families
- Autism Pantry Program, which introduces families to special foods, supplements, books, cleaners, toys and other crucial supplies. All from Natural Products companies and the Autism community who donate them for families through conferences AHA attends and through AHA social media giveaways. To date over $300k in retail has been given to families nationwide.
- Created the Autism Approved® program, which is designed to highlight numerous products, materials, clothing, toys and other goods that meet a strict criteria to be deemed Autism community friendly
- Created a YouTube Educational Channel interviewing top experts and sharing resources worldwide (youtube.com/kristinselbygonzalez)
- Created Autism Approved® Radio providing monthly talk shows sharing helpful strategies for families (autismapproved.podomatic.com)