An economical combination of Houston’s Best Digestive Enzymes
- Breaks down proteins, carbs and fats.
- High Protease, DPPIV and Carbohydrase.
- Medium-size vegetable capsule that can be either swallowed or broken into food.
- No added cellulase enzymes minimizes potential interference with time-released medications.
Two (2) capsules or four (4) chewable tablets of TriEnza contain:
allthe protease enzymes for protein digestion from AFP-Peptizyde
allthe enzymes (except cellulase) from Zyme Prime
- 1/2 the enzymes from No-Fenol (
xylanase) for certain fruits and vegetables high in phenols
nowavailable in capsules, chewable tablets, and powder
In addition, no fillers are added. *1 mg of MCT oil is added per 600 mg as an
No more splitting capsules to get “half doses”. One capsule (one-half dose) makes starting enzymes easier.
Best of all, the price of TriEnza makes it less expensive compared to buying all three of our other products.
As a dietary supplement, two capsules prior to meals. More capsules may be taken as desired. Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with food or beverage.
Note: Houston suggests starting at 1 capsule per meal and working up to 2 capsules per meal over about 2 weeks.