· Calms the mind and helps promote sound, restful sleep.
· Adaptogenic; helpful for stress and nervous exhaustion.
· Promotes tissue regeneration and cellular communication in the brain.
· Supports healthy memory function.
· Natural anti-inflammatory.
· Improves physical endurance.
· Regulates and stimulates the thyroid
Origin of Ashwagandha: a shrub native to India and North America. Ashwagandha is used in ayurvedic medicine as a "vitalizer" or energizer of the human body, and a memory support herb. In modern alternative medicine, ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen, which means it supports the body in dealing with stress. Ashwagandha helps to balance and strengthen the body, and supports the nervous system, relieving fatigue, nervous exhaustion, and calming an agitated or stressed mind.
Note: Pregnant women should not use ashwagandha. People taking sedatives or anti-anxiety drugs should consult with a practitioner before using ashwagandha.
DOES NOT CONTAIN eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates.
Feingold Association acceptable for Stage One.